Accidents and injuries can occur at any time, often happening in public and while you are engaged in the most harmless of activities. Unfortunately, when these situations occur, seemingly minor injuries can end up resulting in major damages that have the potential to impact your health and financial security, both now and in the years to come.
At Tuite Law, our experienced Illinois personal injury attorneys are here to help when you or someone you care about suffers these types of injuries. We provide experienced, professional legal representation to assist you in holding responsible parties accountable, so that you can get the compensation you need to recover.
Common Types Of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
According to statistics from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), accidental injuries are one of the leading causes of death and disability in the U.S., impacting an estimated 80 million people each year. Whether as the result of another’s intentional or unintentional actions, these injuries often require ongoing medical care and treatment, while preventing you from working or engaging in hobbies and activities you once enjoyed. When these accidents happen, Tuite Law is here to help you recover. Our Loves Park attorneys represent clients who have been injured in the following types of cases:
- Motor vehicle accidents, caused by the reckless behaviors of other drivers;
- Pedestrian and bicycling accidents, which often occur in intersections;
- Sports or recreational accidents, which are often due to improper safety equipment and lack of oversight;
- Dog bites and attacks, caused by reckless and negligent owners;
- Premises liability cases, involving slip and fall injuries, or being struck by or against objects;
- Product liability cases, involving dangerous and defective products;
- Medical malpractice cases, involving mistakes made by doctors, surgeons, and other medical providers;
- Acts of violence, such as bullying, domestic abuse and assault.
Compensation You May Be Entitled To Receive
When you suffer serious injuries as the result of another’s actions, you are entitled to compensation. In some cases, you may be contacted by an insurance company for the at fault party. Unfortunately, it is important to remember when dealing with these companies that they have a financial motive for either undervaluing or denying your claim. Always speak with an experienced personal injury attorney before making any statements or signing any documents.
If an insurance claim is not an option or if a settlement amount cannot be negotiated, you may be entitled to file a personal injury lawsuit. Under the Illinois court system, compensation you may be entitled to claim includes:
- Medical expenses;
- Lost wages and future losses in income;
- Pain and suffering;
- Disability or disfigurement;
- Loss of enjoyment in life.
Contact Our Loves Park Personal Injury Attorneys Today
When you have suffered serious injuries as the result of an accident or due to someone’s reckless or negligent conduct, get the professional legal help you need and contact Tuite Law today. Our experienced Illinois personal injury attorneys act as strong legal advocates on your behalf, protecting your rights and assisting you in getting the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to, whether through an insurance company claim or by filing a personal injury lawsuit.