Car accidents in Freeport often result in serious personal injuries. When negligence on the part of other drivers involved is to blame, Tuite Law holds them accountable. With decades worth of experience representing clients in these cases, our Freeport car accident lawyer can help you get the compensation you need to recover.
Get Trusted Legal Guidance From Our Freeport Car Accident Lawyer
Residents of Freeport appreciate the benefits of living in a quiet, tree-lined community while still being close to Interstates 20 and 26. These provide easy access to larger cities and points of interest across the state, but end up bringing an increase in local traffic as well. This creates risks in terms of crashes and collisions. According to the Illinois Department of Transportation (DOT), more than 500 car accidents in Freeport and the surrounding Stephenson County area happen each year. These have the potential to leave you suffering serious personal injuries.
At Tuite Law, we provide the trusted legal guidance you need to hold at-fault drivers accountable. Common causes in cases our Freeport car accident lawyer represents include:
- Aggressive driving, such as tailgating and improper passing;
- Disregarding traffic signs or signals, such as running red lights;
- Distracted driving, such as talking on cell phones or sending texts;
- Driving too fast for conditions and going over posted speed limits;
- Driving under the influence, which may involve alcohol, drugs, or medications.
When other drivers engage in these or other dangerous behaviors and a car accident in Freeport occurs as a result, you can count on Tuite Law to help you get compensation in a claim.
Let Us Help You Get The Compensation You Need To Recover
Even a relatively minor car accident in Freeport can leave you with injuries that impact you for years to come. It is important to be aware that you have only one chance to get compensation in claim. To help ensure you get the maximum amount you need to recover, get Tuite Law on your side.
Our Freeport car accident lawyer can negotiate with any insurance companies involved with the goal of obtaining the best possible settlement. If your injuries are severe or the at-fault driver is uninsured, we will not hesitate to take them to court. Compensation you may be entitled to under the Illinois Statutes includes:
- Economic damages, which cover actual costs, including both current and future medical expenses and lost wages;
- Non-economic damages, which cover intangible costs, such as pain and suffering;
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount we can push for if the driver is guilty of gross negligence, such as driving with a high blood alcohol content (BAC) level.
Contact Us Today for Help
You only have one chance to get the compensation you need to recover from a car accident in Freeport. At Tuite Law, we help you get the maximum amount you are entitled to in a claim. To request a consultation, call (815) 965-5777 or contact our Freeport car accident lawyer online today.