When car accidents in Woodstock happen, injuries you suffer have the potential to be severe. Medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses can easily total hundreds of thousands of dollars. At Tuite Law, we help you hold at-fault drivers responsible. With decades’ worth of experience representing car accident victims and their families, you can count on our Woodstock car accident lawyer to help you get the compensation you are entitled to in a claim.
What Are Common Causes Of Car Accidents In Woodstock?
As one of the outermost suburbs of Chicago, the city of Woodstock offers a taste of history and a nostalgic feel that draws people to our area. Surrounded by major interstates, residents are accustomed to dealing with traffic. Unfortunately, the high number of motorists on the road results in increased car accident risks.
According to the Illinois Department of Transportation (DOT), close to 5,000 car accidents in Woodstock and the surrounding McHenry County area happen each year. These can leave you and passengers in your vehicle suffering serious and potentially life-threatening personal injuries. At Tuite Law, our Woodstock car accident lawyer provides the trusted legal guidance you need to hold at-fault drivers accountable. Among the most common causes of crashes and collisions in cases we represent includes:
- Aggressive driving, such as failing to yield, improper passing, and tailgating;
- Distracted driving, such as using cell phones or texting while behind the wheel;
- Driving under the influence, which may involve either alcohol, illegal drugs, or prescription medications;
- Running red lights and stop signs, a leading cause of car accidents in intersections;
- Speeding and going too fast for conditions, which increases not only crash risks but also the severity of car accident injuries.
We Help You Get The Compensation You Need To Recover In A Claim
Car accidents are sudden, violent events and even a relatively minor crash can result in serious and potentially fatal personal injuries. These may include:
- Back and neck injuries, such as whiplash and herniated discs;
- Broken bones and dislocated joints;
- Deep cuts or lacerations, resulting in permanent scarring and disfigurement;
- Crushing injuries, causing damage to body limbs and internal organs;
- Head injuries, including concussions and traumatic brain injuries;
- Soft tissue injuries, impacting muscles and tendons;
- Spinal cord injuries, resulting in partial or complete paralysis.
At Tuite Law, we help you get compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, property damages, and other costs you incur as a result. Our Woodstock car accident lawyer can negotiate with insurance representatives involved on your behalf with the goal of reaching a settlement or we can guide you in filing a lawsuit against the at-fault driver through the McHenry County Civil Court.
Request A Consultation With Our Woodstock Car Accident Lawyer Today
Car accident injuries can impact you and your loved ones for years into the future. While you focus on recovering from your injuries, Tuite Law focuses on getting you the compensation you deserve. To request a consultation, call (815) 965-5777 or contact our Woodstock car accident lawyer online today.