When you are injured by the negligence of another party, you need an experienced and compassionate Winnebago personal injury lawyer on your side to guide you through the civil claims process and advocate for you. At the offices of Tuite Law, we provide talented legal representation for the injured and disabled, improving your chances of recovering your full compensation amount.
Our Winnebago Personal Injury Practice Areas
While most personal injuries occur in car accidents, we represent victims who are injured in myriad accident types. This includes the victims of:
- Dog bites;
- Slip and falls;
- Truck accidents;
- Motorcycle and bicycle accidents;
- Pedestrian accidents;
- Dangerous worksites;
- Unsafe premises; and
- Defective products or pharmaceuticals.
We have handled countless personal injury cases, and understand that each case is unique and requires personalized attention and research. We understand what it takes to file a successful claim.
Why You Should File a Personal Injury Claim
Filing a personal injury claim can help you make you whole again when you have experienced physical, psychological, and economic losses after a serious injury. While nothing can change what has happened, a successful claim can provide you with the financial relief you need to move forward in your life. When you file a personal injury claim, our attorneys will negotiate for your right to receive compensation for:
- Medical expenses, including both past and future expenses related to your injuries;
- Lost wages and future lost benefits from your inability to work as a result of your injury
- Pain and suffering, which is often both physical and psychological; and
- Loss of enjoyment of life if your injuries prevent you from being able to do the things that you once loved.
If you have lost a loved one in a fatal accident caused by negligence, you may have a wrongful death claim. Contact us today to learn more.
The Importance of Working with an Experienced Winnebago Personal Injury Lawyer
While you may file your civil action on your own, pursuing a personal injury suit without an attorney is not advised. At the offices of Tuite Law, we handle all aspects of your personal injury claim, including:
- Investigating your case and gathering evidence to build your claim;
- Interviewing witnesses and experts, including accident reconstruction and medical experts;
- Filing your claim within the state’s laws, including the statute of limitations;
- Negotiating with an insurance adjuster to get you a fair settlement; and
- Litigating when an out-of-court settlement is unsuccessful.
We have a large team of lawyers and professionals who are ready to work for you, as well as the resources that it takes to investigate your case and hire experts. It does not cost you a penny to meet with us – a consultation is completely free, and we never charge you unless your case is successful.
Meet with Our Team Today
If you have been injured, it is time to take action to get the compensation that you deserve. We have the experience and compassion that you are looking for in a Winnebago personal injury lawyer, and we promise to work hard for you.
To schedule your free case consultation, contact our team by phone today, or fill out our online contact form with your information.