Car accidents and injuries often happen due to the reckless behavior of other motorists on the road. To avoid paying out of pocket for the medical expenses, lost wages, property damages, and other costs that can result, reach out to Tuite Law. Our Roscoe car accident lawyer has decades’ worth of experience helping injured car accident victims in our community and provides the professional legal representation you need in filing a claim.
Our Roscoe Car Accident Lawyer Helps You Get the Compensation You Need to Recover
According to the Illinois Department of Transportation (DOT), more than 14,000 people are injured in car accidents in Winnebago County each year. Even in a relatively minor crash or collision, the injuries you suffer have the potential to be severe. At Tuite Law, our Roscoe car accident lawyer helps victims get the compensation they need to recover. Common types of car accident injuries suffered by clients in cases we represent include:
- Back and neck injuries, such as whiplash and herniated discs;
- Broken bones and multiple fractures;
- Burn injuries due to hot engine parts or leaking fluids;
- Crushing injuries, causing serious damage to body limbs and internal organs;
- Deep cuts and lacerations, resulting in scarring and potentially life-threatening infections;
- Head injuries, such as concussion, skull fractures, and traumatic brain injury (TBI);
- Soft tissue injuries, such as torn muscles and tendons;
- Spinal cord injuries, which can result in partial or complete paralysis.
How Can I Get Compensation For Car Accident Injuries In Roscoe?
Even if you are the safest of drivers, the actions of other motorists on the road can put you at risk. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports that the most common causes of car accidents include:
- Aggressive driving, such as tailgating and failing to yield;
- Distracted driving, such as using cell phones or texting while behind the wheel;
- Driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or medications;
- Running red lights and stop signs or failing to follow other traffic signs and signals;
- Speeding and going too fast for road, weather, or traffic conditions.
When the above or other reckless driving behaviors leave you suffering serious personal injuries, Tuite Law helps you hold the at-fault driver accountable. Our Roscoe car accident lawyer gathers the evidence needed in filing a claim and aggressively negotiates with any insurance companies involved on your behalf. Our goal is always to get you the maximum amount in any settlement. If the other driver was uninsured or your injuries are severe, we can assist you in filing a personal injury lawsuit against them.
Let Us Help You Today
Car accident injuries can impact you for years into the future. However, you only have one chance to get the compensation you are entitled to in a claim. Before speaking with insurers or accepting less than what you are entitled to in a settlement, reach out to Tuite Law first. Give us a call at (815) 965-5777 or contact our Roscoe car accident lawyer online to request a consultation today.