Experienced legal representation for those car accident victims and personal injury victims
Car accidents are one of the leading causes of injury. You may be a safe and responsible driver – but not everyone else is. When someone else causes an accident, call Tuite Law. We represent car accident victims as well as other personal injury victims.
Tuite Law has been representing those injured in auto accident for decades. Our professional Rockford car accident attorneys understand that people injured in auto accidents are often victims twice, once in the accident but then again when an insurance company denies or delays their claim. Tuite Law will aggressively handle your case, deal with the insurance company, and let you focus on what’s most important – recovering from your injury.
We take a proactive approach to persons injured in an auto accident. We secure the necessary evidence, notify all insurance companies who may be responsible, deal with medical providers or bill collectors, and obtain any necessary records. Insurance companies have lawyers on their behalf working to deny or minimize your claim. Tuite Law levels the playing field, making sure you receive all benefits entitled to by law.
Who is liable in a car accident
Many different parties may be held liable in car accidents, depending on the case of the accident. There are many forms of negligence that may cause car accidents, including the following:
- Distracted driving activities, including texting, eating, personal grooming, using a GPS, reading, or talking on the phone;
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol;
- Fatigued driving that leads to lack of focus or falling asleep behind the wheel;
- Violating traffic laws, including speeding, running red lights, and failing to signal, among many others;
- Aggressive driving behaviors, such as tailgating, excessive speeding, honking, or threatening other drivers;
- Failing to keep a vehicle properly inspected, maintained, or repaired;
- Manufacturing and selling cars with defective brakes, tires, airbags, steering systems, and other auto parts;
- Failing to keep roadways maintained and free from dangerous hazards or conditions;
Having dangerously designed roads or intersections.
In some situations, it may be challenging to immediately identify what caused an accident. In order to successfully file a claim, however, you must know who caused the accident and specifically how they were negligent. Our Rockford car accident victim attorneys have the resources to investigate your accident and gather evidence to prove that negligence caused your accident. In addition, we cover all of the costs of the investigation and litigation so you have no upfront costs or fees to pay. In fact, we only ever collect costs and fees from you if we are successfully able to get you a settlement or award.
We help you when you get injured.
The value of your case largely depends on the nature and severity of the injuries you suffered in the car accident. At Tuite Law, we regularly handle cases involving the following injuries and more:
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis;
- Traumatic brain injuries;
- Broken or shattered bones;
- Strains, sprains, and other soft tissue injuries;
- Back and neck injuries;
- Internal organ damage or hemorrhaging;
No matter how minor or serious your car accidents injuries may be, you deserve to hold the negligent party liable for your medical bills, lost wages, and other losses, and we can help you do just that.
Contact us today!
If you are a car accident victim, then “Get Tuite” and call our experienced Rockford car accident lawyers office today!